For good dental health, you need to have a regular relationship with your dentist. Aside from taking care of pressing problems, regular visits allow for early detection of issues, personalized treatment plans, professional cleanings, and ongoing advice on how to keep your mouth healthy. In addition, an ongoing relationship helps you alleviate dentistry fears and gain a genuine connection that gives you the confidence to ask questions or raise concerns. Also, the link between oral health and general health shows how important it is to get regular dental care.
At Riverside Dental Care, we’ve offered high-quality dental care for over 20 years at two locations in the St. George area. Regardless of whether you visit our Riverside Drive location or our office in Washington, you’ll receive the same excellent care and an extensive array of dental services to meet your needs. Continue reading to learn more.
What Services Does Riverside Dental Offer?
In order to provide the best care and meet the needs of the most people, our team offers a variety of dental services, including the following.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are caps that are put on teeth that are broken, weak, or have lost their natural color. They strengthen the tooth’s structure and make the tooth look better. In this process, a small piece of the tooth’s top layer is removed, an impression is made, and a custom-made crown is put on the tooth. Crowns can be made of different things, like china, metal, or a mix of the two.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry focuses on making teeth and smiles look better from an aesthetic point of view. It includes things like getting your teeth whitened, dental veneers, and reshaping your gums. With these treatments, the color, shape, and alignment of your teeth can be changed, increasing your confidence in your smile.
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are used to fix teeth that are decayed or have small cracks. They are typically tooth-colored and blend in with the tooth’s original structure. Our team skillfully eliminates the decayed tooth part and places the composite material in layers while shaping and polishing it to make it look like one piece.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a lasting way to replace teeth that have been lost. They are often made up of a titanium post that is carefully put into the jawbone and acts as a replacement tooth root. After the post has had time to heal, a support and a custom-made crown are placed on it. Dental implants are stable, work well, and look good like natural teeth.
- Bruxism: We provide services for Bruxism, the term for grinding or clenching your teeth. Bruxism often happens unknowingly, especially when you’re sleeping. It can wear down your teeth, hurt your mouth, give you headaches, and cause other dental problems. When first diagnosed with Bruxism, we may suggest custom-fitted nightguards or changes in lifestyle to help stop teeth grinding and protect the jaw and teeth.
- Sedation Dentistry: Because so many people have a fear of dentistry, offering options that make them feel more relaxed is key. In sedation dentistry, you are given medicine to help you relax while getting dental work done. It’s not only helpful when fear is an issue but also during long treatments. There are different stages of sedation, from mild relaxation to deep sedation. Our team will explore what options are best for you and ensure you understand the process before moving forward.
- Dry Mouth: When you have a dry mouth, your salivary glands don’t make enough saliva, which can be painful. It can also make it hard to speak and swallow, as well as affect the health of your teeth. Our team can suggest ways to deal with dry mouth, such as making changes to your lifestyle, taking medicines, or using special mouthwashes that are made to relieve symptoms and protect oral health.
- Dental Cleanings: The key to proper dental hygiene is regular dental cleanings. Our dental hygienists use special tools to clean your teeth and get rid of plaque, tartar, and spots that can build up over time. These cleanings can also help prevent gum disease, infections, and other problems with your mouth’s health.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable devices that are used to repair teeth and the tissues around them. They can be full dentures, which replace an entire arch of missing teeth, or partial dentures, which replace just a few missing teeth. Modern dentures are made to be more comfortable and look more natural, which makes it easier to chew and talk.
Contact Our Team Today to Learn More About Our Dental Services
Overall, these dental services cover a wide range of treatments that aim to meet various oral health issues, improve aesthetics, and enhance general quality of life. They can be broken down into three categories: preventive care, restorative care, and cosmetic care. It is essential to confer with our team in order to ascertain which dental services are appropriate for your individual dental needs. Open communication about your concerns and needs allows us to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
We’re proud to not only offer these services but to join you on your journey to better health by meeting you where you’re at and genuinely taking the initiative to make dental care less scary and accessible for you. Our online views and dental community show that we’re a team that goes above and beyond to help our patients get the care they need. If you need high-quality dental care, contact our team today to see how we can help you. In the St. George area, we’re the team to call.