Explore the world of cosmetic dentistry and discover how Riverside Dental in St. George, UT can help you achieve a radiant smile. From teeth whitening to veneers, this blog dives into the latest trends and treatments, providing insights into enhancing dental aesthetics and boosting confidence.
Different Options For Different Needs
Everybody knows that a typical visit to the dentist means getting your teeth cleaned or a cavity filled. However, not everybody is aware of the various cosmetics options available for enhancing dental aesthetics and achieving a beautiful, radiant smile. Let’s go over some of the options available at Riverside Dental Care
- Teeth Whitening
- Removing discoloration and returning your teeth to their natural luster can quickly boost your confidence. Whether you have a few specific spots you want targeted, or you could use a full mouth whitening, Riverside Dental has you covered. The dentists at Riverside are professionally trained to color-match your teeth so the white looks naturally radiant and not overly blinding. Plus, teeth whitening is one of the simplest and least invasive cosmetic dental procedures there is!
- No, celebrities are not the only ones who get to transform their smiles from their natural state to perfectly shaped and shined overnight. Thanks to what is called a veneer, everybody can have the teeth they have always desired. Veneers are thin shells that are custom-made to cover the front surface of a tooth and improve its appearance. Riverside Dental’s expert team is thoroughly educated in customizing veneers to match your natural tooth color and achieve your desired results.
- When it comes to replacing multiple teeth at once, dentures are typically the most cost-effective choice. Groups of teeth can be replaced in a variety of ways, including as a bridge, flipper, complete mouth set, or partial. These prosthetics can be fastened to implanted posts in a permanent or detachable manner.
- Gum Lift
- You may have heard a gum lift treatment referred to as lift gingivectomy, tissue sculpting, gum contouring, or crown lengthening. These are all different names for the procedure of altering the quantity of gum tissue that is visible when smiling. The dentists at Riverside Dental Care can handle this condition in a few different ways, and the specifics will change depending on the scenario. However, in all cases, the dentist can carefully remodel your gum line to get rid of uneven or excessive gum exposure by numbing your mouth and working their magic. The procedure is done with a soft-tissue laser, which allows for quick recovery and little discomfort.
- Dental Implants
- One of the most resilient methods of replacing missing teeth is with dental implants. An implant post can be secured to the jaw bone through the gum line for teeth that are too damaged to be repaired or those that were lost in an accident. After that, the post is fitted with a crown or false tooth. To stop the teeth from moving, the dental implant keeps the space where your natural tooth used to be. Unlike other prosthetic tooth choices, it is durable, non-removable, and ideal for chewing.
- Dental Crowns
- Traditionally, dental crowns are used to restore function to teeth that are highly susceptible to crumbling or complete loss. Rather than leaving a hole in place of a broken or decayed tooth, which can cause teeth to shift over time and doesn’t offer the aesthetic effect of a full smile, the root is left intact and the visible portion of the tooth is restored with a natural-looking porcelain crown. This allows your teeth and mouth to remain healthy and look great!
- Smile Makeover
- If you’re not exactly sure what cosmetic procedure you need, but you know you want to enhance your smile and boost your confidence, Riverside Dental can help you pick the best options for a full smile makeover. Say goodbye to your old smile and hello to one that will sparkle everywhere you go.
Improving Your Dental Health
If you’re ready for some serious self-care, make an appointment with Riverside Dental Care and walk in with a vision of the smile you have always dreamed of. The expert dental team will help you design a plan to achieve your desired results, whether that be getting you scheduled for a gum lift, a teeth whitening, or another one of their incredible cosmetic dental procedures. Don’t wait to get your dream smile and call today!