Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at a top-notch dental practice? Take a virtual tour with us as we explore a day in life at Riverside Dental in St. George, UT. Discover why our dental team stands out in providing exceptional service, from cutting-edge technology to personalized patient care.
At Riverside Dental Care, we take care of you and your dental needs. We cover all of the basics and beyond. Including
- Thorough teeth cleanings and regular check-ups
- Don’t worry, the team at Riverside Dental is excellent at sending out appointment reminders and checking in to make sure you’re getting in every six months for a cleaning!
- Routine teeth extractions
- There are a multitude of reasons why you may need a tooth extracted from your mouth. While it sounds daunting, it can offer great relief. If a tooth needs to come out because it’s overcrowding your mouth, or because it has tooth decay, Riverside Dental will take care of you in the most gentle way possible. Additionally, they will go over all of the options to replace this tooth and get your mouth back to its full functioning!
- X-rays are performed as routine checkups as well as a means to determine the root cause (no pun intended) of a more pertinent problem. Regardless of the reason for the X-ray, it is an excellent tool for getting a better look at the inside of your mouth.
- Grinding and clenching are both signs of bruxism. If you notice this is happening to you, tell your dentist right away so you can begin a plan of action.
- Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over a tooth that no longer has enough natural dental material for protection. There are many types of dental crowns and the dentists at Riverside are experts at determining the best course of action regarding a dental crown
- Dentures are the best option for replacing an entire mouth of teeth. Dentures must be fitted specifically to each person.
- Gum disease treatment
- Gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is a serious condition that needs to be taken care of as soon as it’s noticed. At Riverside Dental, you can get all of the information you need on the topic, learn prevention techniques, and get excellent treatment when the issue prevails.
- Composite fillings
- Composite filling mimics the color of your teeth so it goes unnoticed in your mouth. The reasons for filling include cavities, chipped teeth, large gaps, or worn-out teeth.
- Emergency pain relief
- Riverside Dental Care has options for on-the-fly emergency pain relief. Sometimes, tooth pain is so excruciating you simply can’t wait. Contact Riverside Dental to talk to the team about your options so you know what to do if an emergency happens.
- Filling upkeep
- Sometimes all you need is a simple touchup on old fillings. Riverside Dental can do this quickly and easily.
- Light to moderate sedation dentistry
- Sedation dentistry is used so patients can feel more at ease when undergoing a dental procedure. The reasons for using light sedation techniques vary from person to person, but some of the more common reasons include dental anxiety, having a low pain tolerance, and having a sensitive gag reflex. Nitrous Oxide is a common medicine used for light to moderate sedation. Before any sedation method is used, the dentist will go over your entire medical history to ensure you are a viable candidate for the administration of the medicine.
- Deep sedation and anesthesia dentistry
- Using deep sedation techniques or anesthesia is reserved for patients undergoing invasive dental procedures. These types of sedation can cause holes in your memory or a complete loss of memory concerning the dental procedure. Some examples of procedures where this is necessary are wisdom teeth removal and complex oral surgery. Your dentist will be with you every step of the way to ensure a safe and effective procedure.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Correcting Bites
- Gum Lifts
The expert team of dentists at Riverside Dental Care takes pride in their willingness to sit down with each patient and determine a perfect dental plan. Operating with a high level of integrity, the dental team will be honest with you about the state of your teeth as well as what procedures they believe are necessary for your teeth, mouth, and gum health. Additionally, if you are interested in achieving a desired smile aesthetic, you will meet with the experts in the area to make sure your needs are met without going overboard. You’ll never have to worry about teeth being so white they look fake! At Riverside, every member of the team, from the administrative assistant to the dentists themselves, works together to create a comprehensive plan that achieves a patient’s desired goals and mimics their natural teeth as closely as possible.